Our Client are looking for an experienced Motor Technician to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
To be considered for the role you must match the following criteria:
- Attend breakdowns within performance response times and procedures
- Prepare all vehicle type for MOT in accordance with current legislations and procedures
- To communicate effectively with a wide range of team members, managers and customers
- Experience in accounting software packages
- Accounting knowledge and experience (to AAT level or equivalent).
You will be responsible for:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Qualified in Motor Mechanics to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- HGV licence
- Forklift truck competence
All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.